Welcome to MAMIC
In 1895 a group of small Missouri Mutual Insurance Companies came together to implement a right for which their ancestors fought – the right of Free Enterprise, and the right to establish their own insurance groups to preserve and safeguard their financial security…thus the birth of the Missouri Association of Mutual Insurance Companies.Chris Kespohl
MAMIC President / General Manager
MAMIC has been formed to promote the interests of insurance. A mission of MAMIC is to recommend improved and uniform methods for transacting business. The association has a goal to work toward loss prevention which will benefit the citizens of Missouri. MAMIC strives to offer savings and support to our members and their clients.
MAMIC services are committee motivated. Our Education Committee plans annual conventions, conferences, and seminars. The purpose of these events is to educate members and associates on policies, procedures, and growing trends in the industry. The Public Relations Committee administers the MAMIC Scholarship program which allows members the opportunity to give back to the community.
MAMIC exists to assist the association members in many ways. Agent Errors and Omissions Coverage and company directors and officers Liability Coverage are made available to MAMIC member companies and their agents. This is accomplished through MAMIC members working together. Agents and/or companies may apply for a quote on such coverage.
- Your contact with both state and national government.
- Your source for educational seminars.
- Your source for legislative information and service.
- Actively publicizing the mutual industry to enhance the image of all members.
- Your source of networking and social activities annually through the convention and area meetings.
- There to keep you updated on industry trends and other issues that matter.
- Actively recruiting vendors that may benefit member companies.
- Constantly monitoring legislative activity that might affect member companies.
- Your provider of low cost errors and omissions and directors and officers liability insurance.
- Your source of a complete line of policy forms through AAIS.